Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013 ~ A Recap


Yet another year has zoomed past, a year filled with hopes, challenges, excitements, disappointments...
All of us have grown another year in blogging as well!

 I honestly thought of dropping the idea of recap this year, contrary to waht I do by the end of each year, without any reason. I have not more than 3 hours for the start of 2014 when I decided to casually stop by here to do a look back at the best posts. I was amazed to see the top recipes of the year, the ones I had never expected to be the toppers when I made up my mind to do a review!

I hosted the event, 'My Spicy Recipe' this year, for the first time ever since blogging. Let me sincerely thank the participants for the great support, again :)

Well, a few of you might remember that I was in Namakkal for the first quarter of the year. The posts about the cute little town which captured my personal views and outlook were very well received in blog as well as in facebook; 100 Days in Namakkal and The Saturday Market!

Surprisingly, the top 5 posts of the year had also been the ones posted during the Namakkal days, when I had a crude lap tap which failed to function every now and then and left with no good photo editors installed!


Soya Kheema Fritters 



Cardamom Flavoured Coconut Pull - Apart Bread



Thakkali Poondu Rasam / Tomato Garlic Rasam



Hokkaido Milk Bread With Tangzhong

IMG_1385


Tender Coconut Mint Cooler 

IMG_1697


Here's Wishing you all a Very Happy and Blessed 2014!

Lots of Love,
Bharathy :)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...